Pranvera Këllezi is an attorney at law in Geneva, Switzerland. She represents companies and public organisations in business law, antitrust and competition, data protection as well as in public economic law.
Pranvera Këllezi holds a law degree and a Ph.D. from the Faculty of Law of the Geneva University, and an LL.M. in European Law from the College of Europe in Bruges. Pranvera Këllezi served as an in-house counsel specialising in competition law at a trade association, before practicing business law for several years in a Swiss law firm in Geneva. She was previously a teaching and research assistant at the Faculty of Law, University of Geneva. She is member of the Swiss Competition Commission (Comco) and publishes regularly in her fields of expertise. See her LinkedIn profile.
Her experience both as external and in-house counsel, in business and public economic law, makes her particularly sensitive to the needs of both private and public organisations.
- 30e Marathon du droit du 31 octobre 2020, Droit de la concurrence, Ordre des avocats de Genève (link to the case summary)
- Competition law and access and use of health data, LES International Annual Congress, panel discussion, 19 May 2020, Berlin, Germany
- Overview of relevant Swiss decisions on competition law and licensing, 22 January 2020, Licensing Executives Society Switzerland/EuropaInstitut (LES/EIZ) Seminar on IP, Big Data und Lizenzverträge im Lichte des Wettbewerbs- und Steuerrechts, Zurich (PPT available on request)
- Broadcasting Rights, Intellectual Property and Competition Law, chair of the panel, Annual Congres of the International League of Competition Law (LIDC), 7-9 November 2019, Paris (link to PPT)
- Data Protection and Antitrust in Distribution, 10th UIA Business Law Forum, Vienna, 19-20 September 2019 (link to PPT)