Pranvera Këllezi is an attorney at law in Geneva, Switzerland. She represents companies and public organisations in business law, antitrust and competition, data protection as well as in public economic law.
Her experience both as external and in-house counsel, in business and public economic law as well as in governance matters, makes her particularly sensitive to the needs of both private and public organisations.
Pranvera Këllezi holds a law degree and a Ph.D. from the Faculty of Law of the Geneva University, an LL.M. in European Law from the College of Europe in Bruges, and a Board Director Diploma from IMD, Lausanne. Pranvera Këllezi served as an in-house counsel specialising in competition law at a trade association, before practicing business law for several years in a Swiss law firm in Geneva. Since 2016, she is member of the Swiss Competition Commission (Comco). She teaches EU law at Haute-Ecole Arc and publishes regularly in her fields of expertise. See her LinkedIn profile.
- Développements en droit de la concurrence, Marathon du droit, ordre des avocats de Genève, samedi 5 novembre 2022
- Competition and Data : synergies and tensions, LIDC Congress 2022, Milan, Italy, 22 October 2022
- Competition Law and Sport, Journée SSDI/SVI International Law and Sports, Université de Neuchâtel, 30 septembre 2022
- Les relations entre l’Union européenne et la Suisse: enjeux et perspectives, BPW Genève, 13 April 2022
- Le contrôle du pouvoir des plateformes entre droit de la concurrence et réglementation, Journée romande du droit de la concurrence, Centre patronal, Lausanne, 11 novembre 2021
- LIDC Webinar on Data Protection in Distribution, 29 avril 2021